We refer to the protocols that were announced by Hon. Dr Chris Fearne and the Superintendent for Health, Prof Charmaine Gauci, on the 13th January 2022 and which are to come into effect on Monday 17th January 2022.
To ascertain that the RMYC protects the well-being of our members and patrons, we would like to highlight the announced protocols. We expect all members to abide by these new measures. All Club staff will be monitoring and enforcing these rules.
- Only fully vaccinated people will be allowed to access restaurants, cafes, gyms and other public places.
- Fully vaccinated people alone or with one other person don’t need to wear masks outdoors;
- Two-metre social distancing rule for restaurants and bars dropped;
- Spectators allowed for sports activities;
In addition to the above, to prevent the spread of Covid-19, we ask you to:-
– Clean your hands often. Use soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub.
– Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
– Stay home if you feel unwell – don’t assume it is just a common cold
We ask you to be respectful to all and abide by the rules which will still enable us to enjoy life at the RMYC.